Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I'M INTO - HEATWAVE EDITION...


I'm really into these chambray twill (is there such a thing?) high waisted '70s shorts that belonged to my mother. I've been wearing them on and off since I was about 13 and with the recent freak hot weather here, I've been wearing them a lot - strictly in the garden or on the beach you understand, although they're pretty good to wear under short dresses around London. It's also not lost on me that I should get into them as much as possible until I... can't get into them anymore! A few more years and that back hem might have low hanging bum cheek cleavage below it - upon which moment I shall pass them on to some lithe legged fifteen year old and let them live on...

2 comments:

RD said...

My size has never matched with any of the previous generation. Pity, because handed down pieces transmit both style and vibe across generations... xo bb

Tiffany said...

Bum cheek cleavage is big in Paris. Seriously.