Saturday, April 21, 2012

A PICTURE IS A PICTURE...

I've been having some slight technical issues with my Canon A-E1 recently...

The winding on arm has disappeared. Where it is, I couldn't tell you: at the bottom of the grand canal, on a plane, buried in the sand on a Dorset beach? Wherever it's jet setting, it's gone. So I bought a back-up Canon AE-1 body for cheaps on ebay to strip for parts and... you know how the winder on arm is not SUPPOSED to come off? I can't get it off the camera. I do not have the correct implement.

Until I can find someone who does, a random assortment of inferior picture taking devices will have to suffice. But as a wise woman once said to me, a picture is a picture.

1 comment:

williamshatnerpants said...

sugru is your friend:

http://sugru.com/gallery/filter/photographers

cara x