Tuesday, August 24, 2010

LATELY...

I know I've been overusing the old Hipstamatic, but it makes everything look so pretty, not to mention it means I don't have to lug an enormous hulking camera around.

These pictures pretty much sum up my life lately. Brand new shoes - of the kind you've imagined in your head already and can't find, then suddenly see right in front of you, a snuggled up Lola, picking blackberries in the patch behind my house - the only thing that makes me truly happy these days, bypassing shops to visit the ducks (geese?!) (EDIT: swans?!) in Regent's Park, the perfect bacon sarnie on a Sunday morning, low sunlight filtering onto the southbank in between days. and days. of intermittent torrential rain.

7 comments:

RD said...

Very autumnal here too... Had my feet wet for 10 hours yesterday. Hoping for a resurgent summer... BB

Claire said...

Find a cobbler - get him to put thin rubber soles on everything. I'm telling you it's a revelation. x

Unknown said...

oh whart wonderful photos!! you are a talented rabbit!
more about the shoes please...they look like stunners. and i fully support the thin rubber soles...genius!

anna said...

yes more about the shoes, I say!

Fi said...

They are very swan-like geese, non?

Gosh now I want a bacon sandwich...

Anonymous said...

hmm... here the weather is SCORCHIO! as per usual. we had our fair share of nearly-monsonic rains a few weeks ago, but now it's hot again.
xxx
Mia
PS fab shoes, must know more

Claire said...

Shoes are APC ~ surprise surprise...

Fi ~ Now I look at the pictures they DO look like swans but I still assert the one closest is a goose in disguise.

Mia ~ SCORCHIO!