Thursday, March 25, 2010

SCRAPS...

*The Impossible Project starts selling Polaroid film again today - and a medium is saved.

*My cousin in Barcelona played me her friend Samantha de Siena's album and I like it. She sounds a bit like PJ Harvey channeling Amelie Poulain - no, the other way around.

*With minutes to spare before taking the train from Passeig de Gracia, I ducked into Oysho and was so overcome by the cute Liberty prints and ticking stripes in thin cotton underwear and homewear that I couldn't choose anything. And of course they have shops in Montenegro, Kuwait and a variety of other random locations but not in the UK. (I think I may have been to their shop in Venice with Anna once?)
oysho1oysho2
Guess what? Their spring collection is inspired by David Hamilton's Demoiselles. If I had a penny for every collection inspired by those photos I could buy one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

heheh...you need a good jar...;)
you know..maybe i actually have been in their shop in montenegro..;)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks for the information, I have just bought two packs of bw polaroid film, can't wait to use them! And yes, I think we did go to the Oysho shop in Venice.
xxx
Mia