Friday, November 27, 2009

READING...

Maybe it shouldn't surprise me that after more than four years of bloggage I still find new to me blogs to add to my daily reading list (which isn't necessarily represented by my links on the left there and I must do something about that.)

The best way to find good blogs is, for me, to read good blogs, which will no doubt take you on that happy, merry path to other good blogs.

Recently, mainly thanks to links from others, I have very much enjoyed:

Daily Routines

Sally Jane Vintage

Vamoose

Paper Ice Cream
(which I found through a comment left here)

Bash

notebookdoodles

Julia


I can't exactly remember who led me to these (I never said it was a perfect system) but merci for keeping my inspiration cup topped up.

2 comments:

Madelene said...

I adore Daily Routines, it's too bad that it isn't updated anymore.

Unknown said...

oh!