Wednesday, May 06, 2009

RETURN...



I've been away visiting family far away from London. This photo is misleading: I took it round the corner from my flat before I went. I hardly took any pictures there but it was green, so green everywhere. I saw a lot of cute lambs and then I ate one. Trying to assimilate back into a life that doesn't include doing the Telegraph cryptic crossword every day (as my aunt does, my mum did and my grandmother did) or baking, or big pots of tea. I can't remember why I live in London at the moment. Lola and I have been catching up on reading blogs this morning...

3 comments:

charlotte said...

i have no idea why i live here at present. have i gone off my favourite city? hmn, might go some way to explaining my lack of blog posts lately...

Jess said...

Oh, hope you recover your London-Love... I like leving her, but always love returning....

July Stars said...

This post was made for me.
I sometimes wonder about London too.
But there aren't many other options at the moment. My husband doesn't speak French so a return to the motherland is out of question and he's a real London boy (i.e. doesn't mind the English countryside for a week but gets incredibly bored on day 8).