Sunday, December 30, 2007

BED...



This is one of my favourite images from Charlotte Gainsbourg's French Vogue edit. They used it for the single cover for the track "everything I cannot see" apparently.

I swear Vogue Paris is in league with the tobacco industry. Every issue is full of people looking soigné (or in Charlotte's case bedheaded) smoking a ciggie. Tsk tsk.

My current location and hairstyle are roughly the same as Charlotte's - sans cancer stick naturally.

Ah, Sunday...

(pic: Kate Barry)

6 comments:

Siru said...

I guess it's just the way French are. Quite sexy when you think of it.

juliet xxx

RD said...

Welcome back! Strange I've acquired the same hair style too... Does it come to everyone who travels? Cheers, BB

Claire said...

BB did you get my text on the 22nd? Apparently no one got my texts when I was away...I'd like to see a picture of you with messy hair!

Anonymous said...

Well, if you are a Charlotte G. fan, have a look at this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE-4BVYjKp0
it's the final sequence from the Italian film Nuovomondo (released in UK and US as 'The Golden Door'), starring, of course, CG.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!
xxx
Mia

indigo16 said...

Just back from Paris as the NO Smoking ban kicks in, boy are they suffering! maybe Paris Vogue will reflect this! but probably not.

Claire said...

wow, I can't imagine it! But I will actually be able to sit inside a Parisian cafe for a change! Wonder if the ban includes terrasses...