Tuesday, August 14, 2007

TODAY IS THE DAY...

.
..that I dream of Italy. Mostly, rather unimaginatively (considering all the Italy related things I could be dreaming of) it's of not having to wear woolly socks, (I seem to be down on woolly socks this summer) or indeed, a hoodie with my bikini.

...that I wish my APC order, which includes many warm, snuggly winter type things was here and not at a Fedex depot where I have just discovered it has been languishing for three weeks.

...that I realised no, actually I do not have raging hayfever. I have a streaming cold.

p.s.


I like the photographs by Sarah Maingot for the Toast late summer/early autumn catalogue.

*The correct equipment in unfavourable weather conditions is imperative.*

9 comments:

charlotte said...

whyyyyy eees eeet raining so? I wanted to top up my (meagre) tan this week. you've got me thinking about woolly socks now too...

Olivia said...

I got all inspired by the Toast catalogue and am now quite happy to dress in a 'I'm just popping into the damp garden to collect some eggs before lolling around in my arts and crafts house wearing incredibly soft socks' sort of way.

Mrs Fashion said...

Love Toast! Why does buying from catalogues make me so happy?
x

charlotte said...

I saw some cashmere mix socks in the Jigsaw sale earlier - dark grey and cabled, they'd be perfect for this Toast-esque life.

Claire said...

maybe I have invited this weather without realising: I bought six pairs of winter-y socks in Uniqlo on a hot and sunny day...stripy, polka dotted - I couldn't resist, or maybe I was just being a realist.

Joanna Goddard said...

gorgeous photos! gorgeous bangs! sorry about the wooley socks:)

Joanna Goddard said...

wow, sarah maingot is really amazing. i justlooked through her portfolio. gorgeous lighting and mood. thank you for the post!

Claire said...

you are most welcome!

Unknown said...

WHOS THT GIRL?!